Saturday, May 11, 2013

Share it Saturday #2








 This is a 7x14" acrylic on stretched canvas that I did for my sister's baby shower.  Jenialyse was due a few days ago and we are still awaiting her arrival. (Pronounced Jenny- A lise)



This was a gift done for a friend who gave birth to a little girl. I like how busy the painting looks. It's kind of my style to use different patterns and colors. I like the contrast and the fact that even though I painted it, I can search the painting for hidden things.


This is one of my favorite ones. It was a painting I was asked to do, and unfortunately the person who asked me to make it just abandoned it. I am willing to sell this painting if you know someone named KENDAL, leave me a comment below.



This was an 8x10 Mario themed painting I did for an old family friend with 2 little boys. It was the first one I did when I started in 2012.  Personally, I have a deep love and appreciation for Mario Brothers. I have great memories of playing the Mario games, so I am very fond of them!



Last week I shared a vector drawing I did of a little boy who was involved in a car accident with his mom and 2 younger brothers. Today he is striving and doing great. This was an 11x14" Painting I did of all 3 of the boy's silhouettes. I overlapped them from oldest to youngest and gave it to their parents on the day of the benefit that was thrown for them. They faced losing Tyler, because he had severe brain injuries and they spent a lot of time in the hospital, but today, even though things aren't the same, he is making great strides and improving more and more as time goes on. I'm proud of him!

No comments:

Post a Comment