Friday, May 31, 2013

FREEBIE FRIDAY #5 - RIBBON STASH EXPIRED

Zip file 12.1 MB
Hello Everyone! This week I am doing something crazy. Here are 26 ribbons of all different sizes and colors that I have made this spring. Since I have started doing this digital scrapbook thing, these are all the ribbons I have made and used (for kits, layouts, personal use etc...) They are strictly for personal use only. Read the Read me file for how you can obtain commercial privileges. Enjoy and remember you can share anything you make with my designs in the comment section below. Who knows, maybe I'll even feature you in a design shout out!

  Download is no longer available. Make sure you don't miss out on any of my freebies by checking in every friday!


REMEMBER, THIS DOWNLOAD IS ONLY AVAILABLE UNTIL MONDAY! DON'T MISS IT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment