Wednesday, July 2, 2014

I've been scrapping!

Sometimes in the midst of all that designing, you have to sit back and enjoy the designs of others. I get so caught up in making things that I forget that I should be capturing my own memories.



I made this kit's elements and papers for the most part. The yarn and white paper flower are from another source.


This was made to remember my daughter's moving up day. 


 Used Jenn Barrette's Country Girl freebie kit from Sweet Shoppe Designs.




This is my niece Madison. She loves horses.


Used scrap freebie "us" by Misty Cato on Sweet Shoppe Designs



This is my cat, Oreo. My kids Love her to death. Almost literally. Good thing she's good at letting them know when they are too close. She loves them the most when they are sleeping. She sunggles up to my daughter Emily and has been since she was a kitten.


 Used the "Spontaneous Delight" freebie kit by Carrie Stephens of FishScraps




This was a little out of my comfort zone but It was a start.


I used and modified a freebie kit from Krystal Hartley called "Just a note"
Also added various modified scraps from other kits.



I got that tattoo earlier this year. I love it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment